December 7, 2014

Great book and a real profitable trader who shares his learnings

I wanted to share two links today

One is a website of Oli Hille at http://www.tradingbook.org/
He is authentic, a real trader, consistently profitable one, and sharing his valuable lessons with others.

The other one is a book by Brent Penfold, "The Universal Principles of Successful Trading".
I found it very relevant, inspiring in spite of some pessimism there.
Very realistic, very authentic, I can certainly relate to many experiences the author shared and I am finding his solutions very practical and real.

In fact, while I continue to trade discretionary trend following system today, I am planing to re-open the project of qualifying an automated trading system, to backtest is mechanically, and then trade manually.

I hope you will enjoy the two resources I shared.

No comments: