January 2, 2014

What is the purpose of this blog?

Purpose of this blog

This is my first blog and an experiment, to be perfectly honest. 

For you, the readers, my intent is to provide high quality and relevant content to help you achieve consistent profits trading forex, i.e. foreign exchange, currencies. 

For me, this is an opportunity to hopefully help others, and to learn!  I expect running the blog and sharing a trading journal to help me trade with high quality, i.e. "walk the talk".

My plan is to periodically write about my insights and learnings on a journey to become a consistently profitable forex trader. I am not there yet. I am confident that I have a good plan to get there and, already today, I have lots of valuable insights to share.

Over time, I plan to share my forex trading strategy, trading plan, trades examples, and the trading journal.  By sharing this I want to achieve two things. 1. help others to learn from my trades (good and mistakes), 2. feel good about helping others ;-) and discipline myself to take high quality trades only.

Time will tell how active this blog will be and if it will last. It is certainly my aspiration, that it will be showcase of a learning path to become a consistently profitable trader.

I invite you to join me on a path to becoming a consistently profitable forex part time trader

No comments: